Well I am on day four of Topaz Texture Effects 2 and I thought I would create an old-looking sepia-toned photograph.. in my test drive of Topaz Texture Effects 2. This time I started out using one of their pre-installed presets and then made my changes from there. My workflow this time was slightly different as I wanted to do some spot healing in Photoshop, so I used Topaz Effects in Photoshop before saving my image.
- Normal edits in Lightroom
- Spot healing in Photoshop
- Whilst in Photoshop I used the Topaz Texture Effects 2 software
- Then from Photoshop I saved my image which imported it back to Lightroom
- When back in Lightroom, I did some dodging and burning.
Yes I found another two today, you can’t dodge and burn in Topaz Texture Effects 2 or watermark your images; but as I use Lightroom to watermark my images this is no problem for me. But it would be if you didn’t have another software program that allowed you to watermark your images.
But still with these little niggles and cons… my swing meter is still heading towards BUY BUY BUY!!!