Already it is that time of month where we participate in a Photo Challenge hosted by Stacy Fischer of Visual Venturing. Lately I have been working a lot with textures and as soon as I saw this photograph I thought ‘texture’. And for this challenge I wanted to try something new… I wanted to see if I could do a reasonable edit with only using Lightroom Mobile and Apps on my Tablet.
My processing method was as follows:
- Import Image into Lightroom Mobile and playing around with the settings.
- Crop image
- Save work to ‘Gallery’ on my Tablet
- Using an app called ‘Photo-Layers’ I first off all added a texture as the background layer…
- Then I added the Photo as a new layer and lowered the opacity so that the texture came through.
- After saving and using the ‘Gallery Editing Features’ on my tablet I added a creative preset.
- Before saving I added a small vignette.
Now I found the process rather time consuming.. and Lightroom Mobile on Android is rather Limited… because you can’t add radial filters or graduated filters… But I am rather pleased with the final image.. even though it has had no local adjustments made to it.