Another image I found whilst culling my Lightroom Catalogue, was this image of the harbour Lighthouse at Folkestone in Kent. One advantage of this culling is I am finding images to work on that I had completely forgot about.
Please feel free to enter the Photo for the Week challenge – the instructions are below. Many thanks to all those that submitted their images for last week… I really enjoyed viewing them xx
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Photo Name (optional), and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
It doesn’t matter what your photograph is, this is purely for fun and to get to know other bloggers and find new photography blogs.
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
If you like playing around with monochrome images, then another challenge that you might want to enter is one hosted by Leanne Cole called Monochrome Madness.
Have a good week everyone xx