First of all thanks goes to everyone that entered last week’s challenge.. I really enjoyed viewing your interpretations of Country Roads… Well last week has been hectic… we went to Yorkshire for a few days… hence my not entering many of Cee’s Flower of the Day challenges… but if I will, time permitting of course, try to catch up on those days I missed.
One of our visits to Yorkshire took us to York… and outside of York Minster was these wonderful musician’s named Govardo (photo above) playing Simon and Garfunkel songs… whilst across the street, outside of York Minster stood this young couple who had just tied the knot.
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx