It is time for Mid-Week Monochrome again and I thought I would process another image we took way back in 2012 when we first started on our photography challenge. It is a photograph of the main house at Bateman’s House which is owned and maintained by the National Trust. And of course, it was the former home of the late Rudyard Kipling.
On another note, however, I do have to say I am a little disheartened that this challenge doesn’t seem to be taking off… but I will persevere with it… and will continue doing a mid-week monochrome, as I do love monochrome photography. Who knows perhaps it will catch on later. Honestly guys, this challenge is easy to enter… just follow the instructions below.
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday as this challenge starts on a Wednesday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 11 am UK Time.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.