First of all, thanks go to everyone that entered last week’s challenge.. In 2016 we decided to go to Scotland for our week’s holiday. And we stayed in Glencoe. Just outside of the village as your drive along the main road.. you come to this beautiful waterfall.
As we didn’t have tripods with us we balanced our cameras on a hard surface and shot at f/22 to get the milky soft water effect. I really loved how it turned out.
Another waterfall we took was a year later in 2017 at Aria Force in Cumbria.
Again we hadn’t learnt to take our tripods, so yet again, so this image was yet again photographed by balancing our camera on a rock. We are getting quite good at this balancing malarky 😀 😀 😀
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
We also host a Mid-Week Monochrome Photography Challenge on a Wednesday.. if you’d like to enter please feel free to do so. Instructions on how to enter can be read here.
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx