It is time for Mid-Week Monochrome again, and this time for my submission I thought I would post a monochrome photo of Smallhythe Place in Tenterden, Kent. The processing of this photograph was done in ON1 Raw 2018.5 and consisted of creating a Black and White aged Preset. I then added a border and a cloud texture (masking out where I didn’t want the clouds).
Buy and try ON1 RAW 2018.5 yourself to see how you can process your images with just a few clicks.
If you would like to join this challenge just follow the instructions below.
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday as this challenge starts on a Wednesday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 11 am UK Time.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.