Well is he Winston or Not? That is the question.
Now I don’t know… but he was tame and sat there for ages… Of course, he is the cat of Chartwell. The former home of the late Sir Winston Churchill. And even though he is not my fur-baby. He is still a fur-baby and qualifies for Fur-Baby Friday.
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Friday. The challenge will be called Fur-Baby Friday – # (representing the number), and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Friday as this challenge starts on a Friday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags FBF or Fur-Baby Friday – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.