Firstly my apologies for fur-baby Friday being a day late. Hubby was ill and I was nurse-maid and didn’t get a chance to log on. Well here in the South East it is cold, and I thought I would post a photograph of Bo-Diddley in the snow. Oh, did that boy love snow! We couldn’t get him in for love nor money… and the dog-treat had to be something special, like a large Jumbone. Then he would come in.
UPDATE TO CHALLENGE – NOW BEING HELD MONTHLY
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my monthly post will be published at 8am on the last Friday of every month. The challenge will be called Fur-Baby Friday – # (representing the number), and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the last Friday of every month and my post for the will be published at 8 am UK Time on the last Friday of the month..
- Use the tags FBF or Fur-Baby Friday – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant month.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.