I can’t believe we are at the end of November already. It only seems like yesterday, I was posting last month’s challenge. Anyway for this month’s challenge, I thought I would post a photograph of our Stewie watching Dynasties on the TV.
Now that boy does like a good wildlife programme especially Sunday nights Countryfile. 😀 😀 😀
Until next month… happy fur-baby Friday xx
UPDATE TO CHALLENGE – NOW BEING HELD MONTHLY
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my monthly post will be published at 8am on the last Friday of every month. The challenge will be called Fur-Baby Friday – # (representing the number), and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the last Friday of every month and my post for the will be published at 8 am UK Time on the last Friday of the month..
- Use the tags FBF or Fur-Baby Friday – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant month.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.