First of all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. And we wish you all a Happy New Year. It was lovely taking a break… mind you what I didn’t think about.. was this. I am on a blogging mission to post at least once a day for a year. So last night was catch-up time and posting an image a day for each day I didn’t post. 😀 😀 😀
So with all my flowers of the day posts, completed it is time to settle down for the first challenge of 2019 – Birds
Wildlife photography is one of the things, we struggle with.. but this year we are going to get to grips with our photography and we both intend to go to places where there is plenty of wildlife.
It is so easy to stay in your comfort zone.. and one wildlife image that I did love taking was the little egret above. Another image I photographed was this swan at Leeds Castle and I just love the swan’s reflection in the water.
So for the first challenge of the year, I thought I would select the topic of birds. And I can’t wait to see your images.
Next Week’s Topic is – Roses
Photo for the Week
Join the Challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am every Monday. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Monday as this challenge starts on a Monday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 8 am UK Time.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
The challenge is for fun and as a way to introduce others to your blogs and/or photography. There are no hard and fast rules… just join in and have some fun xx
We also host a Mid-Week Monochrome Photography Challenge on a Wednesday.. if you’d like to enter please feel free to do so. Instructions on how to enter can be read here.
If you wish to participate in a daily floral challenge Cee Neuner runs various challenges including Flower of the Day. Pop on over to her blog and have a look. She also has a list of other Challenges that are taking place, should you be missing the WordPress Weekly Photo Challenges like I am.
Have a good week everyone xx