For this week’s challenge, I thought I would process another boat image, taken at Hayling Island in Hampshire. So for the challenge this week, it is anything to do with tides… it could be a photograph of high tide or low tide. It really doesn’t matter, crashing waves are an excellent choice for depicting tides. Enjoy the challenge, I look forward to seeing your entries.
If you want to submit a monochrome image to this week’s MWM.. simply follow the instructions below. Have a good day everyone!
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- Publish a post on your blog by the following Wednesday as this challenge starts on a Wednesday and my post for the forthcoming week is published at 11 am UK Time.
- Use the tags on your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.