First of all, I want to say, I am reviving the Photo for the Week Challenge. And from now on it will be a weekly challenge, hosted on a Monday. I did stop the challenge because of time, however, with the winter months now coming our way, I thought I would revive the challenge.
So this week’s Topic is Vases. Do you have a special vase for flowers? If so show us your vase or a photo of a vase taken, perhaps in a stately home. Like the vases above which were photographed at Chiddingstone Castle.
Next Week’s Challenge is China
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.