First of all, thank you to all those that participated in last Week’s challenge, I really enjoyed viewing your interpretations of Monochrome Fine Art. We had some great entries.
This week the theme is called Metal.
And my first image is of Rochester Bridge which is made of cast iron.
My second image is of a large roller that laid within the grounds at Knole in Sevenoaks, Kent. My final image is of bikes made of metal.
I look forward to seeing your entries for metal.
Last Week’s Entries
Monochrome Fine Art – bushboys world
Photo for the Week – 39 – Monochrome Fine Art | nowathome
Photo for the Week – 39 – Monochrome Fine Art | Sharing Thoughts
RyanPhotography-WeeklyPC-39-Monochrome-Fine-Art – WoollyMuses
Newquay’s harbour – Cornwall – Une photo, un poème
More Stackables Monochrome Looks | Elizabatz Gallery
Next Week’s Challenge is Books
How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free… my weekly post will be published at 8am on Monday Mornings UK Time. The challenge will be called Photo for the Week – # (representing the number) – Subject Name, and here are the instructions for entering:
- Publish a post on your blog by the first Monday of every week… The weekly challenge will be posted on the first Monday of the Month at 8 am.
- Use the tags PFTW or Photo for the Week – that way I can find the tags easily in WordPress Reader, which means I won’t miss a submission.
- Create a pingback to the relevant week.
- If you can’t create pingback/trackback, don’t worry, post a comment below and I will comment on your blog.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.