How to join the challenge
If you wish to participate in the weekly challenge, please feel free to do… my weekly post will be published at 11am Wednesday mornings. The challenge will be called Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM # (# representing the number).
- MWM – will be published weekly on a Wednesday at 11am (UK) Time.
- All images submitted must be your own work/creation and not the work of another photographer.
- Please email me your image by Tuesday 8 pm(UK) Time for inclusion into this week’s challenge which will be posted on Wednesday morning. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is a link to a Time Zone Coverter should you need help in converting your time to UK Time.
- Please resize images to a maximum of 1000 pixel (longest edge) and keep images to a low resolution. This is easily done in any editing software, including Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Rename your image to include your name/blog name and include which challenge your image is entered into. (Example of image name Your Name – MWM # (with # representing the number of the challenge)
- If possible include a link to your image and/or blog in your email.. Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to enter. You can also enter an image posted to Facebook, Google+, Flickr or anywhere where you are showcasing your image. If you don’t have a blog and just want to enter for fun… please feel free to do so.
- Tag your posts MWM or Mid-Week Monochrome.
- All images will be showcased in a gallery for that week. If you have forgotten to send your image.. you can create a pingback.. but unfortunately, due to time restraints I won’t be able to include your images in the gallery.
- Follow Ryan Photography so you don’t miss out on the weekly challenges.
List of Challenges
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM 4 - It is time for Mid-Week Monochrome again, and this time for my submission I thought I would post a monochrome photo of Smallhythe Place in Tenterden, Kent. The processing of this photograph was done in ON1 Raw 2018.5 and consisted…
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM 3 - It is time for Mid-Week Monochrome again, and this time for my submission I thought I would post a monochrome photo of an owl which was photographed at Jamb’s Owls at Hall Place, Bexley in Kent. If you would like…
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM 2 - It is time for Mid-Week Monochrome again and I thought I would process another image we took way back in 2012 when we first started on our photography challenge. It is a photograph of the main house at Bateman’s House…
- Mid-Week Monochrome – MWM 1 - One of the challenges that I used to love reading was Leanne Cole’s Monochrome Madness… however, it is with great sadness that at the present time Leanne will no longer be running this challenge for the foreseeable future. I know…